There is a lot to like here. Central Massachusetts architectural firm seeks a creative, collaborative person to join our team. A nationally recognized firm based in Worcester for 50 years, LPA|A offers the opportunity to be part of a talented professional team working on projects that positively impact our communities.
There is a lot of investment and transformation underway in Central Massachusetts and LPA|A is playing a critical role. To give you an idea of the kinds of projects you might contribute to: Worcester’s South High Community School and Doherty Memorial High School, higher education clients College of the Holy Cross, Clark University and Worcester State University, and other clients include the Hanover Theatre and Worcester Community Action Council.
Contributing to our community, holding high standards for design, sustainable design principles, and excellent working and client relationships are core values for our firm, and we seek someone who also embraces those values.
Architectural Designer qualifications:
- Bachelor or Masters of Architecture degree (desirable)
- Architectural registration or path to licensure (AXP and/or ARE)
- Three to five years’ experience in an architectural office
- Design skills desirable
- Strong communication (visual and verbal) and organizational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Experience in Contract Document production and preparing presentation graphics
- LEED and/or CHPS experience is beneficial
- Familiarity with Construction Admin processes (submittals, RFIs, ASIs, and punch list)
- Proficiency with Revit in a professional setting, experience in 3D modeling and rendering, knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
We value and encourage a healthy work/life balance, offering: competitive salary and benefits including Medical/Vision/Disability Insurance; 401k; generous paid time off, professional development, free parking. Qualified candidates should send cover letter, resume, and work samples to email@example.com.