There is a lot to like here.
Central Massachusetts is seeing significant investment and revitalization, and LPA|A is playing a key role. A nationally recognized architectural firm based in Worcester for over 50 years, LPA|A offers the opportunity to be part of a talented professional team working on projects that positively impact our communities. We are seeking a creative, collaborative person to join our team.
To give you an idea of the kinds of projects you might contribute to: Worcester’s Doherty Memorial High School, higher education clients Worcester State University, College of the Holy Cross, Clark University and, and other clients include Veterans, Inc. and the Hanover Theatre.
Contributing to our community, holding high standards for design, sustainable design principles, and excellent working and client relationships are core values for our firm, and we seek someone who also embraces those values.
Architectural Designer qualifications:
- Bachelor or Masters of Architecture degree (desirable)
- Architectural registration or path to licensure (AXP and/or ARE)
- 5 – 10 years minimum experience in an architectural office
- Design skills highly desirable
- Strong communication (visual and verbal) and organizational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Experience in Contract Document production and preparing presentation graphics
- Familiarity with Massachusetts public bid laws helpful
- Sustainable design strategy experience including LEED and/or CHPS experience is beneficial
- Familiarity with Contract Administration processes (submittals, RFIs, ASIs, and punch list)
- Proficiency with Revit in a professional setting, experience in 3D modeling and rendering, knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
While we have full remote work capabilities, we encourage in-office working to the greatest extent possible as it best supports our collaborative approach to projects.
We value and encourage vibrant personal as well as professional lives. We offer competitive salaries and benefits including: Medical/Vision/Disability Insurance; 401k; generous paid time off, professional development, free parking. Qualified candidates should send cover letter, resume, and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.