LPA|A is seeking a creative, collaborative individual to join our team. Based in Worcester for close to 50 years, LPA|A has earned a reputation for the highest standards of creative design and professional service. Our award-winning portfolio includes educational, cultural, corporate, and medical facilities and historic preservation.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow in your career and have a positive impact in the community, LPA|A offers a creative and supportive work environment and a body of work that contributes to the vibrancy and health of our community.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor or Masters of Architecture degree (desirable)
- Architectural registration or Path to licensure (AXP and/or ARE)
- Three to five years’ experience min. in an Architectural office
- Design skills desirable
- The ability to self-direct, to manage multiple tasks and to work well under deadlines
- Strong communication (visual and verbal) and organizational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Experience in Contract Document production and preparing presentation graphics
- LEED and/or CHPS experience is beneficial
- Familiarity with Construction Admin processes (submittals, RFIs, ASIs, and punch list)
- Proficiency with Revit in a professional setting with experience in 3D modeling and rendering
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
We offer a competitive benefits package and opportunities for advancement. Qualified candidates should send cover letter, resume, and work samples to email@example.com.